Welcome To Utopia

August 31, 2012
I have been constantly changing Utopia's appearance since months ago. Partly because I tend to be easily bored with what I had, and always wanted to try out new things. That sounds a little disloyal but yeah, this is my little space so I do what I want.

Another reason of the constant change is because I know what I want. I pictured how I want it to be since some time ago but only until yesterday that it became like this. Every little element in a web page has its unique identity. To edit any one of them can be a pain if you want to create something that is close to your heart. Hence I spent some time learning the codes and playing with the numbers. Something like cooking where you need trials and errors.

So fun to have a little freedom to channel the artistic but not-to-artistic side of myself. May this Utopia continues to be an ideal space to record our ideal but not-so-ideal kind of lives.

May all be well and happy.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.