Floria Putrajaya


Flowers always mean beauty, romance and delicateness to me. Imagine looking at a sea of beauty, romance and delicateness, enjoying the richness of different colours and species,  while sniffing the natural scents of various flora. Beautiful flower exhibition like this is too good to be missed for both flower-lovers and photographers. 

We are not so into flowers but it's still a wonderful way to spend the weekend. It was extremely crowded but not stuffy and hot as they prepared water spray fan that blew out cool air. 



I still don't get it what pop music has to do with flowers. In occasion like this I thought it should be tranquil and artistic, but they kept bombarding our ears with loud music, insulting me and the gentleness of the delicate flowers.

My favourite is roses, pink ones. They are thorny but so drop-dead gorgeous, tempting me to go near and touch them.


Putrajaya Flower & Garden Festival 2012
Date: 
30 June - 8 July 2012
Venue: 
Waterfront, Precinct 2, Putrajaya
Theme: 
Bougainvillea - Enduring Beauty

Opening Hours: 
9.00 am - 10.00 pm (Mon - Thu)
9.00 am - 12.00 midnight (Fri - Sun) 

Free Admission.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.