Winning RM100 Book Voucher and BookXcess

June 06, 2012


I am now as happy as a child with baskets full of candies now. It's not that I have won a lottery or something but just small gifts and these book vouchers seriously thrilled me. 


This photo appeared on Like a Lady and it was used to participate in a facebook contest called Caption Your Favourite Book The Way You Want it organized by one of my favourite bookstores, BookXcess.

And we won the grand prize! 

There are four prizes actually. The winner of 'Facebook Most Likes' and Grand, Second and Third Prize. I think our picture was picked by the panels so I am proud. Ahem. 

And my sister was happy too because she was praised by so many people for looking so pretty and elegant in the photo, which she isn't like that at all in real life.


The prize is book voucher worth RM100. They sell English books for a much much much lower price. If I were to compare the price of the same book in BookXcess and other mega bookstore, the price here is actually AT LEAST 30-50% lower than other bookstores.

And everytime I visit the shop, including my visit today, my heart skips a beat! All the books seem to be so interesting and entertaining to read. Moreover, there's always sales which coherents with their slogan. read more for less!

These are some of their deals now.




I'm seriously thinking which kind of books I should buy, while looking and counting the number of books that are yet to be read and still lying quietly on my bookshelves.


Anyway, BookXcess, mucha gracias!





About BookXcess:


Their facebook page, where they post their good deals and you can leave a message to ask whether they have the book you looking for. 


https://www.facebook.com/BookXcess


Location:

L3-60, Amcorp Mall, 18 Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Business hours:

Mon - Fri:10:30 am-9:30 pm
Sat - Sun:10:00 am-9:30 pm 

General inquiries:

info@bookxcess.com


Online reservation:

sales@bookxcess.com  (reply within 24 hours)

http://www.bookxcess.com/




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.