Hello Doggies!

April 25, 2012
Puppies For Adoption


Aren't these puppies super duper adorable! Awww!! Having puppies in our house is an annual thing, seriously. My mum loves dogs. Now we have six of them, 2 males and 4 females, only about 2 months old.

This was taken when they were just born, the other photos were taken yesterday.
This is the big brother that we already have. He is playful and very loyal!

Seriously we can't take care of them all so we plan to give them away to loving and responsible owners. For people who are looking for a furry companion, couples who want to learn being parents or dog lovers, they need a home.

Please contact me if you are interested. I live in Cheras area.

Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams, people! *Yawn~~*
Opps before I forget: Bring me home, I will be good! I promise!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.